Thursday, May 28, 2009

每个人的pattern都不同....

Few days ago, when I tried to communicate with my Bro with regards to his new/first job, we kind of get into dispute and I realised that he's just one stubborn Pig. Hmmmm guess we all have it in our blood which makes us all unique and has our own thinking. I'm just one stubborn OX =P .. Anyway.. so this is what came to my mind...

Everyone is just so different and special in their own way, I guess.

Anyway, brother has finally got his first job, so wishing him the best and not be bullied by others. I've been new bird and has been training new colleuages, seen them came n left, worked with them and observed every single one's style and such.. Ha.. so guess this time round, I'm nicer to the new comers, as in less harshness, ha.. must 积some德, so other pple wont bully the ones I love.. ha =P

Last week, went to help out my friend for some charity work and get the opportunity to hang ard with the young children.. Argh.. making me miss the primary school days. And look at them.. they are so cute... but of course, one or two is those naughty ones, talkative ones, shy ones, smart one.. all sort of pattern...but still so cute.. and Wont mind if I could have more opporunity in future to work with them again~~

Just there's this little gal called Cecilia ... P4 student sooo Cute.. ha.. all of us, just like her so much. =) and those 2 little sweetie pie, Indian and Malay, they are soo Pro in their presentation, u know what? They even bow n greeted the audiences and has que cards in their hand. Very well prepared and won all of our Claps.!!!

Enjoy just some pics~



No comments: