Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I'm back =)

Harlo!

I have finally completed part of my dream to travel with my parents, as this time round I only did it with mammy and I'm looking forward again for CNY. Might be going KOREA with Mom n Dad. See how..


OK. Update of my 8 days tour in TW. The tour guide, I named him 阿福, is quite an experienced guy and he guided us very joyable as he talked and share many things.

Things varied from History to health to feng shui and accordingly to him, even mentioned that he has added additional itineray for us... And thanks to his company, we could have had the "high-class" lunch at the 85th Floor of TAIPEI 101. Hahaha..


Well well, didnt know that TW is made up of many mountains and hills, and it's really relaxing to see one of the scenery: 风吹沙, really, very very nice!!! Another remarkable thingy is the Kenting bench? It should be very nice but unfortunately, didnt have the chance to go to the bench as we had a rushing journey to go, so when we reach there it's already evening timing, all we could do is just went for the seafood dinner and viewed the bench from FAR (Hotel). The gateway to the bench is not even opened until 9am which was supposed to be our meeting time. =( sob...

but well, enjoyed it with my mammy despite the very last day i kind of "fought" with her. Bad bad me.. hee.. cos we kind of lost our way at the underground of that TAIPEI train station (MRT), and she "suaned" me of my NO sense of direction.. Argh.. angry.. ha.. but anyway, still it's just a small small part then we just ignore and continued my journey. ~ Happy~


I kissed my mom on her cheek when I wished her Happy Mother's Day.. it was a very surprised kiss.. hee.. I faked to wanted to whisper to her and planted the kiss on her instead.. I saw her smiling sweetly.. Whahahaha..


Dum, 被你说中了,if you started your day with the tots of "xian-ness", you'll face lousy day and guess what happened?! Argh... i saw not just 1 but 2 COCKROACHES!!!! Horrible. the first one is SO huge but luckily it went hiding into the carbinet so I could continue brushing my teeth. Thinking, okay fine, I'll just go wash up and ignore the cockroach, but who knows, in the bathroom there's another!!! ~ Cry out loud~ There's no one to save me and I cant afford to go out w/o bathing as I smelled so sweaty!!! Argh.. no choice i can only made a super fast wash (I still need to wash hair) and keep staring at the same spot that very Kroach went into. Sighz... I'm so scared n crying inside me.. sob..


臭dum dum, all ur fault. ha.. =p


okok.me going to make my photos for uploading... Tata =)


4 comments:

Kelly said...

u v bad nvr bring me go! :(

garlicguy said...

ei...u strike toto isit??

mydearacc said...

nope. i've planned this for 3-4 yrs liao.. tt's why can go travel!!!

Mooo meimei.. like i say, let me squeeze i consider bring u =P

Kelly said...

for e sake of free holiday.. i let u squeeze 1 time .lol