Saturday, February 06, 2010

Moooo.. I'm happie la..

Moooo...
thanks for your nagging n concerns =P.

I'm alright la ?! ha.. I'm quite a postive person la.. that sometimes when trying to convince others, they just think I'm stubborn n very strong in my thinking.. haiz.. ha..
So sometimes really dunoe to be postive or just let them go wine-ing and looks at things pessimisticly and reduces my "trying-to-make-them-more-positive" effords.. cos I think i'm just weak in communciation skills. Arh.. must find time go for good courses to upgrate.. Booo..

& I think maybe in my life there's no Prince Charming/Mr Green lae.. cos I'm too heavily in debts, that hor, he oso scared.. think he has turned himself into some other Colours.. =(
perhaps tt's why he no turn up to "rescue" me or be my leaning shoulder....Argh.. grinz...
or maybe he's still hiding... or my radar not strong enough... hahah..

"calling calling Mr Green, where are you... am i ur princess?? I'm getting tired and I need/wish you could be here for me... Where are you... would you come to me?? I'll wait for you as long as possible and if you could/sense/hear me... I'm looking forward to be ur ONE.. *Blush* " ....

Grinz... ah.. getting crazier each day... =P =) =( =P hahahha

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Moooo...