Happy New Year 2010!
A very warm and loud shout out to you! Hope you have enjoyed the 1st Jan 2010.
New year denotes a new beginning so let's us work to achieve whatever things that we want/have set, accomplishing any pending matters that we have yet to close it last year(2010).
To recap, last year was a bad bad year for me and my family, especially myself.
Went through a relationship breakout during the CNY, family "dispute" in the Quarter of the year, I'm becoming more and more retarted as I'm still here and has not finished to test my market, and many more.
So I'm very looking forward to this year and some changes in myself.
I must stop looking so grumpy/sorrow everyday, must put a smile on myself (of course i gotta be naturally happy la) and be more friendly/sociable. Mood happy = success in everything, right? So I must be happy, throw all unhappiness/sadness away/behind and I'm gotta move on.
Few things on my To-Do list:
- Get my driving license by 1st attempt
- Get started to research my worth in market
- Get slimmer & healtier (master how to skate)
- Attend more self upgrading courses
- Stop my 赖床-ness & wake up earlier for work
- Doll myself up more (to be more presentable)
- Be smarter at work and Kanbate
- Bring Daddy + Mammy to overseas holidays
- Mammy 55Yrs old bdae celebration go DTE's WWW swim whole day
- Go play Tennis with Lau Mky
- Save more $$$ / Earn more $$$ /Spend less $$$
- Do 1 PM cross stich
- Hope to view those movies during younger days that I nv really appreciate such as A nightmare at the Elm Street & 13th the friday & That doll doll horror movie - Chunky? and to buy & keep Avartar & 陈浩南's movies.
- Sign up for Passion member so as to go CC take course/play badminton / sing KTV
- Get opportunities to play badminton with Dad + 3rd aunty kids
- Organize more family outings
- Go outside walk walk look look look see see learn learn more.. cannot be like frog in wall.. already 25 this year!!!
- Settle dad's insurance with Cat.
- Buy new study table for room for laptop & shelfing (with bro)
- Get TV console / Fridge
- I wanna BBQ. (TK still owe me BBQ at his place!!!!!)
- Swim more!!! (I just bought BLB's swimwear!!! )
- many more...
Okok.. i've to stop otherwise i'll come up more n more ha..=P
Anyway, yeah thanks everyone/anyone for 2009 everything, good or bad or sad or happy, everyday is a learning experience and thanks God/神/whoever who has given me this life/myself, to let me live one day longer!
Looking forward for CNY as I'm chinese so I wanna celebrate CNY!
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010!
Nice to meet you and I'm looking forward to live with you everyday!
c( ^ - ^ )o

1 comment:
all e best dear
Post a Comment