Monday, October 19, 2009

i should/could have done better.....

Harlos. Well, pls pardon me as the previous blog I wrote in a "Venting" out tone as I was in discussion of those topic with a friend who doesnt share the same tots. =P
Well, after spending sometime to reflect about the situation, I felt I was abit too subjective and I must be a little too proud & think too much of myself. =P

Last week, hmmm...should be not that good as Friday, when I was conducting the meeting, I felt not much people really concentrate on listenin to me & kind of like I'm doing a bad job. =(
And, I think sometimes I'm really too proud of myself.. Argh.. I have & must improve... I need to find ways to bring myself up another level & do a better job.. I'm a leo.. must show my leoleo power!!!

Then as for my driving lesson process..Sat had a better drive but Sun, back to scolding day again. Teacher commented on my slow-ness.. 手慢脚慢。。 not concentrated at driving. Asked me turn left, i signal right. Asked me vertical parking, i do paralle parking. Asked me straighten i more slanted. Haiz... =( When then i can really do a better/good driving!!! so angry with myself... !!!!

Then sat, went prawning for the first time. Everything went well quite nicely but just a little 小插曲,where daddy made mammy angry. Cut long story short, it's just 2 person characteristics really cannot match and they must know when to shut up, or when to talk.. it's really something very not easy.. ha.. communciation brokedown for them & I dun think they can ever fix it... Well... tt's something i really cant help to change but in other areas ba... I'll kanbate de.. What i can help i'll help..

Argh.. so broke ... i'm going to be broke at least another 2-3 yrs.ha.. unless my Boss raise my PAY or i get better pay's job.. otherwise, i'm going to be.. eat durian oso gotta think about my budget/sob.

Yest went to Yongxuan place & kind of like it, the 5room flat has very big living room space!! i like i like & next time i wanna my home simple sweet n comfy!!! & ... i have one idea for my wedding car.. i wanna put one row of flowers decoration at the windscreen there.. it's going to be very romantic~~ Aroohhh... grinz.. got that idea from one pic from YX's wedding photo.. Oh.. Congrats to Mr & Mrs YX cos... they are going 2 have a bb in 2010 Feb. bb boy.. Grinz. Happy!!!

Also went to sk's place & we nv talked. Take it as I'm the bad n bo xin one ba.. well... it's funnie things turned out this way, & my skin is toooo thin somehow.. perhaps someday, when i boil more courage, i'll approach him ba... Great seeing ahya & carried her.. little pie.. So cute with her long hair and short short fringe!! As for bb boy, didnt really see him much but he does cries alot =P.

Yest went swiming before visiting YX. has just few laps swimming, but shiock..
I've so many things not done yet.. & i wanna go kTv sing song.. my throat itchy to shout it out.. =P

Okay.. enough crapping. going to search where to book for makan on coming sun for dad & sister bdae celebrations. See ya~

1 comment:

Kelly said...

WHEN KTV!???? LOL