Sunday, August 30, 2009

what's wrong with me??!!?

One week has past and looking forward for 2morrow and the week because..... my boss is not in the office and he'll be away until next Mon!!!!! Yeah... =P

Sighz... kind of vexed... because.. I dunoe what I'm feeling and how to deal with it. Again, dunoe if I think-ed to much or am I doing the right thing by not "doing" it? Ha.... hmmm... I oso dunoe.. Sianz.

Whahah.. kind of realised that I'm still the me... hahaha.. =p Does it says anything when I still get jealous over my Ex seeing/meeting up alone with the "GAL" i always do not like in the relationship? Taking photos somemore!?!?! Luckily I didnt see those pictures, otherwise I think I'd be more vexed.. Ha. Why?.. it only irks me for a while though, yest night n this morning. Perhaps it's just so used to it?.. anyway.. it linked to makes me think that...

I'm a Leo and by nature, it's those who eats lots of vinegar sort.. so ... it's naturally that I feel this way and.. i wish i can do it in future as in... my "future" can accepts it.. and i'll be okay if he's a lttle Jealousy... ha.. *Grinz* afterall... i wish to play the role of littlewoman who could listens to he's NO this NO that... ha... well, sometimes LOVE is not rational isnt it?

Argh... n yet on the other hand... my brain is thinking n thinking n thinking... what should i do? should not do? or feel? or etc? VEXED... and i'm confused... really... sighz..

Argh.. me wanna go ZZzz liao..不想了不想了!!!!!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

傻瓜。。。

mydearacc said...

后来我更傻!!!!!